Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update all over!

  • All my handmade business cards have been taken- I need to make more! I couldn't be more delighted.
  • I made a comment card book, so if you stop in to see me, please write me one after a fantastic service! I love reading them and so do others!
  • I got all my Beacon work done (and changed the 'theme' a little bit!)- now to edit the photos and submit everything. So excited.
  • My attendance was high enough that I was able to be 'Gamma Honors' at my school, which means I met my goal!
  • Every other day I am seeing new people in my chair who have been recommended by other people to me.
I am having such a great month and thought I would update everyone. It's almost march everyone, lets celebrate!

2 comments:

vincent said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well for you! :)

Stephner said...

thanks guys! I appreciate it a lot :)