Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alison.


Alison didn't quite know what she wanted.. At first.





After the use of my lookbook and some swatches we decided that we would could go with a 4 Y/O (gold series) with permanent color to cover up her highlights while still leaving some dimension and a little fun for her. Her hair was pretty long and she was certain she wanted to cut two or so inches off the length, but with her layers I kinda took my time and made sure I wasn't cutting too far up or too deep for her taste.

So we cut and cut and cut and finally after some face framing she was pretty comfortable for the style we picked for her. I educated her about the importance of actually detangling your hair and not just running a brush through it and pulling out all the hair, and heat styling protection and she liked those perks of the Brilliant Damage Control so she walked home with a bottle of that to try out and see how she likes it.

Hopefully I will see her again in six weeks to trim up her hair (just a little bit this time) and she said "possibly" get highlights because she might miss them too much. I'm okay with that,because shes got quite the sense of humor. Overall great day.


No comments: