Sunday, February 6, 2011

So, I met Tabatha Coffey.



I went into the Salon Rendezvouz last week to do my weekly 'shadowing' type deal with Miss Dairdre. As I was pulling out of my driveway I thought "Hm, I should bring my camera tonight", with this really strange feeling that.. I probably should take my camera with me to the salon. I dismissed my suspicions knowing I would regret it but due to the ice storm we had here in Columbus I was already late for work and rushed off.

Near the end of the night the owner of the salon Lindsay Hearts came in and asked if we wanted to go to a book signing. I looked at Dairdre and said "who's singing is it?" and turns out it was Tabatha Coffey's.

Tabatha freaking Coffey.

I looked like crap! AND I didn't have a camera! It would be my luck. I sucked up my pride and told them I would join them on the small adventure to Barnes and Noble.

Got to ride in the famous Evolved Tattoo pink limo. It was pretty cool, not gonna lie.
We get there and everyone suddenly starts to get nervous, my new friends are as giddy as I am.
Managed to snap a picture with her and say hi thanks to Dairdre, haha. I was too scared to ask! Shame on me...

I wanted to go to Tabatha's afterparty at the Union but well.. I had lost my wallet and I.D. (go figure it was in my back pack all along) and declined that invite.

Oh well, maybe next time!

1 comment:

vincent said...

I LOVE this picture and that you got to enjoy this event! Really nice for you. :) Too bad about your camera, but that is okay! You got a picture anyways!