Monday, February 7, 2011

Beacon Ideas.


So since I've had a lot of people ask me about what my plans are for Beacon, I decided I'd draw some up and put them here.
What is Beacon you ask? Beacon is a competition for Student Stylists to showcase their talent. I've known about it for roughly a month but honestly until about three weeks ago I didn't have much ideas, haha. One day all of these ideas came to me and since then I've been hard at work. This website may be a part of the project but either way it sure it helps me become a self manager and promoter so I'm going to keep blogging (for sure) after the competition. If you are one of the beacon winners, you get to go to Las Vegas and spend a week there at the Pro Beauty Week forum where names like Vidal Sassoon, Vivienne Mackinder and Tabatha Coffey talk about their personal mistakes and what to do and what not to do. It's a fantastic opportunity so I am going to take it. It will be before (if) I move and after I get a job. Perfect timing!

I've done a practice run on the first girl, and the second one not particularly worried about. Miss Spring will have a lot to offer I'm sure so I'm not too worried about her too. I'm quite excited! I seem to have a lot of support right now so all I can do is try, huh?

I just finished getting all of my equipment so sooner or later guys my entries will be done, hopefully by this time next week. All I can do is keep on keeping on and thank you so much to everyone for so much support thus far. If anyone wants to join a blogspot and blog I will return the favor!

I'll keep everyone updated on this whole thing. Thanks again for the support!

1 comment:

Amber McMakin said...

I like the picture with this blog and good luck!