Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jessica.


Jessica is from my hometown, and had a little bit too much color going on for just her head of hair.. So we decided to tone that down a little bit.
I don't know about you guys, but sometimes color doesn't go as planned. Jessica had planned on getting a lighter color put on her hair one day when she strolled into her salon and well.. It turned black. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but all that doesn't matter when she sits in my chair and we determine what we can do to fix that and have her looking and feeling better.

We agreed on a color that was a chocolate that would cover up the red hue she was getting left over from the black she tried to fade out. I love my standard chocolate formulas but I tweaked this one just for her because she needed a little extra reassurance with her color. Plus, shes a very unique young lady and she deserved it!

Her sister, Chelsey (yes the same one on here!) Jess, and I talked the whole time about people we had known from high school and how we predicted our futures turning out. We are, quite surprisingly, a trio of young women who really know how to handle our lives. Its nice to sit down and talk to other girls who want to be responsible but still know how to have fun. Needless to say, I enjoyed getting to know Jess a little, and I'm excited to see her tomorrow actually for a full highlight we are going to do to lighten her up a bit.

I can't wait!

No comments: