Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi everyone! I will be posting all of my findings about being a Hair Stylist here, along with some photos and maybe perhaps I can do a question and answer every now and then of the whats, whens, how and whys of hair. I am still a student but I plan on being a big name so this will be a nice way for ME to keep track of my progress and for everyone else to perhaps indulge and get some ideas of what they can do to really put a little jazz in their hair.

I will try to update with my everyday/ week findings or happenings in the salon at the Aveda Institute Columbus and we will see where this all goes!

Thanks for reading and following!

1 comment:

Marilyn Bricker said...

What a wonderful site, letting epople know what all goes into your learning is so important, I used to just use box dyes, and i have to say my hair looked like it, since I have been coming to you, Stephanie and Aveda, I am now proud of my hair and do take better care of it, your hairdresser can make you into the person you want to be, stephanie is that type.