Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chelsey!






Chelsey. Friend who has seen me through my best and worst times.
Haha. Chelsey and I have the same sense of humor and taste in a lot of things. We don't put up with people pushing us around and its nice, I kinda look up to her as an older sister.

She ended up in my chair this morning for a partial highlight and a cut.
We decided to switch her trademark dark "emo" look (joke from highschool, that yes, she is fine with) for a little more of a lighter shade. I did a medium weave and placed the foils pretty close together to give her a bit of a chunkier highlight that would give her a full look and provide a lot of movement.

As for the cut she wanted a slightly graduated bob/ A line. She didn't want to shave her neck so I made the back a couple inches up from the back and gave her a lot of layers to play around with and make a little bigger to get a more "A line" look for when she doesn't have to pull it back..

She was really happy with the end result, and so was I! The highlights went really well with the cut and she felt comfortable with the bob. Great choice on her part. She said her sister, Jessica wants to come get a haircut or color soon.. I can't wait! So happy to have such great guests to help promote and look after me.

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dammmmmmmmmn.

Marilyn Bricker said...

I say this kid is some hairdresser, knows her stuff

vincent said...

That looks so good Stephanie! Chelsey, I love the look! Good cut on you! :)