Friday, February 18, 2011

Fiona.


Fiona was so charming from the moment I met her. Adorable in every way!
She had a nice sense of style with a cute little heart necklace and a cream flowy top.. Cute coat too that she wouldn't part with for fear of getting cold, which was understandable because it was COLD in the Institute today! We were able to have the doors open and everything.

Fiona had concerns about her hair not matching a hairpiece that she has to use every night for dancing. At this point during our consultation I wondered as to where she worked because she was so concerned with the color we did. I knew it had to be serious and I didn't want to mess that up for her..

But it turns out she is a Riverdancer.

WOW!


Turns out, Fiona is part of the Riverdance tour cast and has been involved for over six years. She began dancing when she was four and I totally admired that. She told me at this point in her career she is so used to getting on stage every night its second nature- I never got there with my music stuff, so I really was envious and again, admiration was rampant! Such a talented young lady in my chair.

So, after a lot of debating and careful choosing of colors, we chose the very natural (for her hair color and tone) Shades of Enlightenment in the shade of Dawn, along with a lowlight of an 8N to contrast between the light Dawn, her natural color, and the 8 which is between the two.
I showed her how to flat wrap her hair and introduced her to the Pure Abundance hairspray and she seemed quite pleased. I was so happy! She had to get out of the salon pretty quick- they had a show tonight and they had no time for dilly dallying, so we said our goodbyes and off she went!
I hope tonight went well for her!

No comments: