Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kelsi.


Kelsi said she wasn't picky.. So I gave her what she wanted and a little more perhaps.

She hadn't ever been to the salon before, so when I brought out the swatches I feel like she was a little overwhelmed with the idea that she could choose so much. She said she'd never really been asked to do that before so I was pretty excited at the opportunity.

A couple light colors and low colors caught her eye, and we decided a highlight lowlight would be best for her. Her highlights were pretty heavy in the front around her fringe, so I did a pretty heavy partial to kind of break that up/ bring out a little more lighter color in the rest of the hair for consistency.

We had a lot to talk about, since she is from the area my grandmother lives in, and since she is from a university I thought about going to before I chose to go to Aveda. Plus, she liked my doughnut earrings. Haha.

No comments: