Thursday, February 24, 2011

Morgan.

Morgan and I met a while back when she came to me to fix some highlights she got.

I was a little overwhelmed at first- there were "bleedmarks" everywhere.. Basically stripes from where the bleach comes out of a foil and lays on hair not intended to be lightened- result of poor foiling technique, right? When she and I first met I hadn't had too many highlights before, and with as thick of a head of hair as she had- I was quite nervous. Her hair is coarse!

After a while of thinking about it, Morgan asked me what would be good for her to grow her hair out- to keep doing highlights every other month, or to go back around her natural color and stick with that. I told her that honestly, I thought a darker color would be lovely on her and we went with an all over chocolate brown and her highlights still showed through a little bit to give her a little bit of dimension.

Today she came back to get her hair touched up a little bit, and I figured I would introduce her to you all!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: