Friday, February 18, 2011

Christina.


Christina was tired of the red she had.. So we calmed it down a little and brought her back to her natural.
Christina came in my chair early this Friday morning looking for a cut and color. She complained her layers seemed too triangular to her- when I pulled them out sure enough they were the kind that probably shouldn't be on her with as long as her hair was. We addressed the color by going through with two different formulas and then afterward we did a cut. To fix the layer problem she has going on right now I suggested perhaps maybe trimming up the length a little each appointment and dusting (doing less) to the layers so they can kind of squish together if you will.

She is a teacher in a nearby school district and it was lovely to hear her talk about running and the weather like I did. I thoroughly enjoyed talking about track with her- since its track season and this is my first year in five years not running- and listening to her talk about what her views on professionalism and carrying yourself in the right manner around other people were, since a lot of our views were the same (haha!) Perhaps in a couple years when I'm in a little better shape, eating better, and have my life a little more under control I can go help coach the track team she helps out with.


She was kind enough to let me style her hair for Beacon as well- it was a really nice thing of her to do on her day off. I'll put the pictures up of that later on though, no peeking for now!

Overall, color and cut felt a lot better/ more comfortable for her. I was pleased with the results and she was too! A great way to start my day, for sure.

No comments: